Jean’s core focus is supporting ambitious corporate and professional women to combine high performance and profit with purpose and values. Her presentations help audiences see and feel how they can live and lead authentically as the most powerful version of themselves. Jean expertly guides your audience to kick self sabotaging habits, get out of their own way, and fully embrace their skills, talents and accomplishments – so they can enjoy heightened personal and professional fulfillment.
See Jean in Action
Jean at Pitney Bowes
CLICK HERE to download Jean’s Speaker One Sheet.
Your Confidence Amplified! Get More of What You Want
There’s a razor thin line between achieving professional success and dealing with the confidence gaps that seem to persist no matter how far you advance. This power packed session helps audiences:
- Reframe critical self talk to cultivate greater confidence and heighten risk taking ability.
- Own their values, talents and contributions – and message them in a way that advances their career trajectory.
- Shift perspective so feedback or difficult conversations don’t derail progress or fulfillment of purpose.
Past participants have reveled in the freedom to acknowledge and build upon their success while simultaneously accessing untapped potential and owning their intrinsic value more deeply.
Who’s Calling the Shots – You or Your Inner Good Girl?
Successful, high achieving women who say “yes” when they’d rather say “no,” do what they “should” do instead of what they want to do, or always put themselves last will leave this session empowered to:
- Confidently set and honor boundaries to eliminate resentment and increase availability for high priority work.
- Set clear priorities and operate from a place of authenticity, without compromising their high standards.
- Make decisions from a place of personal power and choice, rather than obligation.
Past participants report doing more of what matters most to them, celebrating their ability to make a positive impact, and owning their personal power in a way that is both assertive and kind.
Jean Can Help Your Organization Cultivate:
- Empowered female leaders who take full ownership of their work
- Motivated employees who are committed to being part of your team for the long term
- Committed teams that gel in a way that gets the most important things done
Presentations can be delivered as keynotes, business or association presentations, workshops or corporate trainings. In longer trainings, participants will explore topics such as: how to silence their inner critic, leverage their self-awareness advantage and navigate challenging conversations with confidence.
Jean’s experiential training style, content and connection with our group were spot on! Her credibility and likeability make her an easy choice for any leadership group.
– Elizabeth Chatel, Senior Sales Director, Mary Kay Cosmetics
Loved the combination of insight, inspiration and humor! Jean brought a fresh perspective that challenged my thinking on a familiar topic. Most importantly, she didn’t just present ideas, she provided the practical steps to start implementing them.
– Cathy Bromberg, Director of Development, Westport Arts Center Inc.
Jean’s workshop was both inspirational and practical, giving the audience hands-on opportunities to hone critical confidence building skills. Working with Jean provided me with important insights and clear steps on how to overcome fear and conquer my goal. She understood my specific needs and helped me obtain the tools I need to win my battle.
– Aza E. Gray, Attorney, Connecticut Bar Association – Women in the Law Member Liaison
Presents with energy and a sense of fun that is contagious. Jean has an uncanny ability to connect with the audience. She makes you feel she understands exactly where you are now and totally believes that you can get from there to where you aspire to be.
– Phyllis Fryzel, Agent, Combined Insurance
I loved the confidence-building action steps that Jean provided and the team building exercises. Her presentation helped me see that I have the resources within me to be more confident. Thanks to her help, I’m now unleashing them.
– Joette T., Attorney, Connecticut
Jean knocked it out of the park today – really great job! Her speaking style is effortless and engaging. So many of us had a-ha moments when she encouraged us to think of something specifically getting in our way. I think we all left knowing what action steps to take. I enjoyed listening to her!
– Lisa Corrado, Motivational Storyteller, The Felix Culpa Project
To request Jean Haynes as a speaker for your company, conference or organization, please contact email@example.com with your booking request.