- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Children: Minimum Age Requirement
This website is intended for persons thirteen (13) years of age or older. This website will not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13 and does not intend to solicit information of any kind from children under 13.
Opting-Out From Receiving Communications
If you no longer wish to receive any promotional or other communications from us, you may opt-out by following the instructions included in each email communication.
The author and publisher of this Blog (Jean Haynes) and the accompanying resources and materials have used their best efforts in preparing this Blog. The author and publisher make no representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, fitness, or completeness of the contents of this Blog. The information contained in this Blog is strictly for educational and informational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in this Blog, you take full responsibility for your actions.
The author and publisher of Jean Haynes disclaim any warranties (express or implied), merchantability, or fitness of materials expressed for any particular purpose. The author and publisher shall in no event be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of this material, which is provided as is, and without warranties.
The author and publisher do not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any sites listed or linked to in this Blog.
All links are for information purposes only and are not warranted for content, accuracy or any other implied or explicit purpose.
This Blog is © copyrighted by Jean Haynes Consulting, LLC. No part of this may be copied, or changed in any format, sold, or used in any way, online or offline, other than what is outlined within this Blog, under any circumstances without express permission from Jean Haynes Consulting, LLC
Jean Haynes Consulting, LLC